The Yourney

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Hidden Fear on Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:11 pm

Ewarwoowoo smiled, "For you darling I'd do any thing. Even being serious." and winked at Caoimhe.
"So let's get these people out of here!"
avatar
Hidden Fear
new member
new member

Number of posts : 25
Location : Behind you... Made you look didn't I?
Registration date : 2008-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Chikako on Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:14 pm

great something finally happened cause for as it seemed now the baricade wasn't going to hold much longer stupid army's so hypocrite they have wirds themselfs and still they want to destroy us.

"everybody line up youngest students first!"

They annoying little students stepped in the porta; one by one.

_________________
The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep
smile it confuses people^^

If sheer force doesn't work you're just not using enough of it^^
avatar
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 843
Age : 26
Location : Well what should i say i chould say pluto but that would be a lie
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://randomnessftw.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Kitty on Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:43 pm

"Why are there wards around the army? It makes no sense.."
There is something seriously wrong in this government...
avatar
Kitty
member
member

Number of posts : 74
Age : 28
Location : Behind a computer-like device obviously
Registration date : 2008-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Yumi on Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:03 pm

"Indeed," Haley agreed. "And why are they all being so slow? It's not like we have all day." Haley sighed.

_________________
ladies shouldn't be messed with
.....................*♥*......................



心の耳で聞いてごらん
avatar
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Age : 26
Location : そかな.
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Kitty on Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:47 am

"Maybe they aren't human..."
avatar
Kitty
member
member

Number of posts : 74
Age : 28
Location : Behind a computer-like device obviously
Registration date : 2008-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Yumi on Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:18 pm

"Who?" Haley asked.

_________________
ladies shouldn't be messed with
.....................*♥*......................



心の耳で聞いてごらん
avatar
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Age : 26
Location : そかな.
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:22 pm

'I asume she is talking about that army'

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Hidden Fear on Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:20 am

"If they aren't human, don't blame me. They haven't escaped from my pockets." said Ewarwoowoo.
avatar
Hidden Fear
new member
new member

Number of posts : 25
Location : Behind you... Made you look didn't I?
Registration date : 2008-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:19 am

'You actualy have living creatures in that pants?'

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Hidden Fear on Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:03 pm

"I have entire worlds living in my pockets."
avatar
Hidden Fear
new member
new member

Number of posts : 25
Location : Behind you... Made you look didn't I?
Registration date : 2008-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Chikako on Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:53 am

"What happens when you wash you pants do those worlds drown? and when yor pants are really smelly do they smell that?"

Omg this guy is nuts-_-

"anyways bout the army nothern armys use wizards already for a long time cause they are so muchs tronger than normal humans. So if one of them can summon creaters from other dimensions it would only be logical that they are ther too."

_________________
The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep
smile it confuses people^^

If sheer force doesn't work you're just not using enough of it^^
avatar
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 843
Age : 26
Location : Well what should i say i chould say pluto but that would be a lie
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://randomnessftw.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:06 pm

'hehe, I'll show them what I can summon!'

*makes a hero pose*

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Yumi on Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:33 pm

"Don't break anything," Haley told the boy as she poked him gently (Like Chikako likes to do only gentler :p). "This army won't be mercifull or anything just 'cause you're just a boy."

_________________
ladies shouldn't be messed with
.....................*♥*......................



心の耳で聞いてごらん
avatar
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Age : 26
Location : そかな.
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:10 pm

"I don't need any mercy, I can stand up for myself and besides, your even one year younger then me so you don't have the right to say such things.'

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Yumi on Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:16 am

"You wouldn't say that if you looked at the way you behaved yesterday," Haley teased.

_________________
ladies shouldn't be messed with
.....................*♥*......................



心の耳で聞いてごらん
avatar
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Age : 26
Location : そかな.
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:27 am

"eheh, well, but..." *sigh* 'Never mind, so what's the plan now?"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Chikako on Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:14 pm

"the plan is not to fight with eachother"
*sigh* baka
"If we are going to fight eachother it will only get worse if you want to fight fight the losers outside sevie. All the other students who can't fight go inside the portal. So the new plan is the old plan. nothing changed."
Yeah you're all still stupid.
" And here i thought i was the youngest one."
*cracking sound.*
"It seems like the shield is really cracking. That's what you get for all being slow and stupid."

_________________
The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep
smile it confuses people^^

If sheer force doesn't work you're just not using enough of it^^
avatar
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 843
Age : 26
Location : Well what should i say i chould say pluto but that would be a lie
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://randomnessftw.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Yumi on Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:37 pm

"And you wanted to be a teacher?" Haley asked. "You're horrible. A teacher shouldn't call students stupid." Haley turned away from the others and walked away.

_________________
ladies shouldn't be messed with
.....................*♥*......................



心の耳で聞いてごらん
avatar
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Age : 26
Location : そかな.
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Chikako on Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:27 pm

"I didn't want to be a teacher i wanted to be a astronaut. it's just that job was available and i needed money^^"

_________________
The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep
smile it confuses people^^

If sheer force doesn't work you're just not using enough of it^^
avatar
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 843
Age : 26
Location : Well what should i say i chould say pluto but that would be a lie
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://randomnessftw.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:45 pm

'I would love to see you go to outerspace, you know FAR AWAY from here.' -_-'

*sigh*

'I don't wana be unpolite but we are still dealing with an army marching right to us.'

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Chikako on Wed May 14, 2008 4:47 pm

"Well if you don't mean to be impolite don't be it. And yeah I know there's a huge army coming up. I seem to be the only that isn't forgetting that. And I lve tos ee you go to outerspace as well. You know some small planet that's about to explode. Ow yeah and by the way there's an evil bastard standing behind you."

*creates a small tunderstorm above the head of the evil loserd. Evil loserd is being fried^^*

"Cool, I really missed doing that."

_________________
The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep
smile it confuses people^^

If sheer force doesn't work you're just not using enough of it^^
avatar
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 843
Age : 26
Location : Well what should i say i chould say pluto but that would be a lie
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://randomnessftw.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Guest on Wed May 14, 2008 8:00 pm

'I could have fight him myself.'

...

'though, nice trick.'

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by hino on Fri May 16, 2008 2:32 pm

This was taking far too long who knows what kind of cool plans they came upw ith already. The should just die all off them right now. A huge earthquicke will do the trick. The nice things about earthquickes is that it are forcesses of nature so it isn't stopped by there pretty magic shield.

*a huge eathquicke made the east wingh of the pretty school shaking^^*

A few more and they're all dead. "STOP IT!!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!!! YOU'RE ATTACKING US AS WELL." an annoying general screamed at me. Why are these losers so goddamn annoying? "You want to stop me?" I asked. The general backed of slowely. Pathatic losers all of them.

I let a huge three spring out of the ground and put me on top of the magic shield. Magic shields are weakest at top usually. So when it broke I would be first to get in and kill the annoying losers in that school. I send another earthquick. The magic shield shivered a little but didn't break. Strong shield. I let a three grow right beneath me so through the school and through the shield. That should do the trick.

the shield broke. A small whole was n the shield not very large but big enough for me to fit trough. I landed on the roof of the school and sneaked in through a whole one of my earthquickes made. I heard a discussion going on not to far away. A small tunderstorm.
'I could have fight him myself.' 'though, nice trick.' I carefully looked around the corner. Lucky for me those people where standing with their backs towards me . I saw Julius lying on the ground a bit fried. He came in and the first thing he does is getting friend. So stupid. I'm sure that can be done better.
I put my hand against the wall next to me. A stone wall great that means i can control this entire school. I decided to break the floor the where standing on.
avatar
hino
otaku
otaku

Number of posts : 668
Location : where my heart is
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Yumi on Fri May 16, 2008 4:37 pm

Haley looked at the ground as it crumbled from under her feet.

"Look out!" she yelled at the others as she started running to still intact ground. But it wasn't helping, it crumbled faster than she could run.

"Hoshi, tsuki, onegai," Haley whispered, "atashi no chikara ni kaishite." She started glowing and a glowing platform formed under her feet. She stopped glowing and she landed in the platform.

"Thank the gods I can combine what little time magick I learned with my holy magick," she smiled.

_________________
ladies shouldn't be messed with
.....................*♥*......................



心の耳で聞いてごらん
avatar
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Age : 26
Location : そかな.
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Chikako on Fri May 16, 2008 9:17 pm

The floor crumbled and I created a wind blow that blew me back up again.
I looke dta haley who seemed to be doing fin after that I looked out of the window. I saw a huge three sprouting from the roof not to far from here and I saw the shield was broken and a lot of stupid basterds where trying to get there.

"Seems like the fight is beginning how many students are left?"

_________________
The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep
smile it confuses people^^

If sheer force doesn't work you're just not using enough of it^^
avatar
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 843
Age : 26
Location : Well what should i say i chould say pluto but that would be a lie
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://randomnessftw.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum