The Yourney

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Kitty on Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm

Caoimhe followed.

"Do you like this school?" "What is your favourite subject?"
avatar
Kitty
member
member

Number of posts : 74
Age : 28
Location : Behind a computer-like device obviously
Registration date : 2008-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Yumi on Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:45 pm

"Yep, I like this school," Haley smiled. "And I don't really know about my favourite class... I guess it's music class. I never was very good at chosing."

_________________
ladies shouldn't be messed with
.....................*♥*......................



心の耳で聞いてごらん
avatar
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Age : 26
Location : そかな.
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Chikako on Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:52 am

"ow anyways i need to go this is the classroom?" At the moment she said that there was a huge noise outside. "What's that? does it happen often?"" The noise seemed like a huge amount of people that was marching towards the school. "I don't think this is good." Yenna walked towards the window and saw a huge group of people she learned to know was the army. "I take back my words this is bad. Everybody needs to get out of heere is there a passege way to escape? Most magicschools have one. " Everyone needed to get out and fast very fast. Or the will burn the school down. This asked for rain lots of rain. Yenna oppened the window and pointed outside when she did so it started raining very hard.

_________________
The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep
smile it confuses people^^

If sheer force doesn't work you're just not using enough of it^^
avatar
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 843
Age : 27
Location : Well what should i say i chould say pluto but that would be a lie
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://randomnessftw.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:26 pm

The alarm bells where ringing, Raschu looked outside the window...

'Oh great, now we don't onley have another fire drill, no we also have to wait in the rain' -_-"

He and his fellow students made their way out of the schoolbuilding...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Yumi on Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:08 am

Haley cursed and took off without another word. She ran to a panel and put in her hand.

"Ladies and gentlemen," the head of the school's voice sounded through the speakers. "Please remain calm and head towards the secret passageways. This is not a drill, the army is really out there. Those who know advanced arcane magick know what to do."

Haley had by now accessed the system and used some arcane magick and many others did the same at other panels. Black flames shot out of the ground and formed the barrier between the army and the school.. Flames that didn't go out in the rain.

_________________
ladies shouldn't be messed with
.....................*♥*......................



心の耳で聞いてごらん
avatar
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Age : 26
Location : そかな.
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Kitty on Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:19 pm

O was all Caoimhe could think for just a split second.
Then she realised the full impact of this event and turned to action.
She looked outside, and for those who looked carefully a vague orange gimmer around her hands was visible.

"These children have to get away, quick. The passageway won't save them.
They know where it is!"

"Yenna, we have to get the children into safety. The army knows where the passageway is. I've heard them think it!"

She clasped her hands together as if praying. Immediately a shield covered the school. "This wont hold long, I never make them this big"
"Ewarwoowoo! I need your help here!"


Last edited by on Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Kitty
member
member

Number of posts : 74
Age : 28
Location : Behind a computer-like device obviously
Registration date : 2008-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Hidden Fear on Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:35 pm

Ewarwoowoo was at that time skipping merrily through a park painting the benches in random ugly colours without placing the "wet paint" signs.
When suddendly a voice came from inside his magic pants, with a lot of white noise. It said: "Warwoow! Inour elpere!" WTF..
It sounds like Caoimhe. Maybe she needs help. I'd better go and check.

So he pulled out of his pocket....a magic interdimensional portal device.
He stepped in (followed by a purple bench with green spots and a few blades of grass and an incredibly ugly statue of the queen of Scotland) and appeared right in front of Caoimhe.
avatar
Hidden Fear
new member
new member

Number of posts : 25
Location : Behind you... Made you look didn't I?
Registration date : 2008-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Kitty on Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:46 pm

"You took your sweet time getting here!"

"I'm at the magic school I told you about. Magic is banned. The army is at the gates. The children have no way to escape. You have to get them in some other dimension for a while at least."
avatar
Kitty
member
member

Number of posts : 74
Age : 28
Location : Behind a computer-like device obviously
Registration date : 2008-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:34 pm

'Another dimension?'

Raschu couldn't care much for the army's threath, so instead of running away he came to look if he could help, though he was still a student.

and then the energy shield colapsed, some soldiers walked to their position.

Raschu raised his hands and spoke the same spell again as he had spoke before.

the fire imp apeared again. 'Greetings Master...'

'No time for that now, quick make a firewall!' Raschu replied.

'Of course master!' and the imp created a wall of fire blocking the halway holding up the soldiers.

'And now let's find us a saver place!' Raschu told the others...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Chikako on Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:36 pm

"Caoimhe you want all this kids to go to a different dimension?" That sounds so incredible cool.... i wish i chould create different dimensions i can only control the weather. " Where do you want to get another dimension anyways? Most other dimmesions don't appear when you clap you hands."

_________________
The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep
smile it confuses people^^

If sheer force doesn't work you're just not using enough of it^^
avatar
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 843
Age : 27
Location : Well what should i say i chould say pluto but that would be a lie
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://randomnessftw.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Kitty on Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:35 am

"Hehe, no. It is not my power. It is his.
He can 'summon' dimension portals.
It will not be very large though. It has to be organised.
I do not know this school at all. You have to organise the students."

"No time to chat!"
avatar
Kitty
member
member

Number of posts : 74
Age : 28
Location : Behind a computer-like device obviously
Registration date : 2008-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Chikako on Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:36 am

"okay"
Yenna runned to the speaker. "All students come to the tird hallway second floor and line up. people who can use advanced magic please line up last. thank you."
They will come now pretty soon hope this will do.

_________________
The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep
smile it confuses people^^

If sheer force doesn't work you're just not using enough of it^^
avatar
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 843
Age : 27
Location : Well what should i say i chould say pluto but that would be a lie
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://randomnessftw.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:37 pm

Raschu looked to the others.

"I can help to, I think...'

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Yumi on Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:11 am

"Do you know advanced magic?" Haley asked him, she was still smiling as if nothing was happening.

_________________
ladies shouldn't be messed with
.....................*♥*......................



心の耳で聞いてごらん
avatar
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Age : 26
Location : そかな.
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Chikako on Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:43 am

"all help is welcome^^" Yenna looked somewhat doubtfull at the boy a boy who thinks you cans care people with magic maybe it not a good thing to let him help. After all you don't need people who just hate humans... *sigh*"Yenna looked outside one last time when she looked she noticed something. "Those people are not from our army they look like an army from the north!"

_________________
The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep
smile it confuses people^^

If sheer force doesn't work you're just not using enough of it^^
avatar
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 843
Age : 27
Location : Well what should i say i chould say pluto but that would be a lie
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://randomnessftw.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:37 pm

^^

'Thanks, I know some stuf about deamons, I'll try my best...'

For once in a time Raschu felt usefull...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Chikako on Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:08 pm

" i don't know if you know but we don't have any intention to kill humans k?"

But somehow yenna doubted it wasn't going to happen anyway. She fought the army of the north befor the wouldn't give up they would fight till they can no more and in many cases that means death. But if we have to fight them there will be victims on our side as well. Yes running away was the best option.
In the north people where different they didn't hate magic they let magicians help in there army's. That is what made those army's the most powerfull in the world. If they start a war it's kinda logical they want to get rid of the magicians here. This is bad very bad and not only for us.

_________________
The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep
smile it confuses people^^

If sheer force doesn't work you're just not using enough of it^^
avatar
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 843
Age : 27
Location : Well what should i say i chould say pluto but that would be a lie
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://randomnessftw.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:23 am

'Who says I intend to kill humans?' 'I might not really like 'normal' people but I would never kill someone if I don't have too...'

and that was true, after loosing someone, he truly loved, by his own hands Raschu had said to himself that he would never let anyone getting killed again by his actions.

But sometimes you have no other choise, and that certainly counts in times like these.

Raschu looked up again.

'So how are we going to 'activate' this 'portal' ?'

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Yumi on Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:15 pm

"I'll go in as one of the last," Haley smiled at Yenna and then turned to the boy. "Didn't it already activate? I mean, it's kinda silly to make a portal that isn't activated."

_________________
ladies shouldn't be messed with
.....................*♥*......................



心の耳で聞いてごらん
avatar
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Age : 26
Location : そかな.
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:33 pm

'well activate, summon, create, whatever you call it, the point is I don't see one right now, so I presume it hasn't been made yet.'

'Wich I suggest we should do very fast...'

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Hidden Fear on Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:35 pm

Ewarwoowoo was really confused by now.
"Ok what the hell is going on here? I just came here because Caoimhe called me and now every one is panicking all over the place. What's up with that? And do we need a portal because I can make one really quick with my create-your-own-portal-real-quick device."
avatar
Hidden Fear
new member
new member

Number of posts : 25
Location : Behind you... Made you look didn't I?
Registration date : 2008-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:40 pm

Raschu looked at the 'pants guy' and said...

'In case you didn't notice; there is an army coming RIGHT FOR US and they are not here to have a tea party or what so ever...' -_-

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Hidden Fear on Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:47 pm

"Why not have tea with them? Tea is a good thing, if you add a drop of lavender to it it'll help to calm people. Maybe we need to try that. But if you don't want to I can still make a portal if you need one, wich I guess you do because of your reaction."
So he pulled out of his pocket the create-your-own-portal-real-quick device.
avatar
Hidden Fear
new member
new member

Number of posts : 25
Location : Behind you... Made you look didn't I?
Registration date : 2008-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Yumi on Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:39 am

"Thank you very much," Haley smiled at the guy with the pants. "Now the students can escape."

_________________
ladies shouldn't be messed with
.....................*♥*......................



心の耳で聞いてごらん
avatar
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Age : 26
Location : そかな.
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Kitty on Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:52 pm

Caoimhe sighed he would seem rather odd I suppose, but he is the only one that can hep us escape now

"Thank you for helping. I know you don't like doing serious things."
avatar
Kitty
member
member

Number of posts : 74
Age : 28
Location : Behind a computer-like device obviously
Registration date : 2008-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum