The Yourney

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Chikako on Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:38 pm

A new morning a bright sun and happy childeren going to school. A wonderful day to start a new job^^

Yenna walked happily to the school she was working now. bounce it was a old building it needed to be fixed soon. Yenna didn't really care the last building she worked in looked even older.... It was..... and the manager pissed her of and she summoned a storm and destroyed the building^^ Good times good times. She walked into the school searcing for the head of the school. But.... Yenna got lost. This is just great. well at least she chould look around now^^ :cyclops:

_________________
The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep
smile it confuses people^^

If sheer force doesn't work you're just not using enough of it^^
avatar
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 843
Age : 27
Location : Well what should i say i chould say pluto but that would be a lie
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://randomnessftw.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:06 pm

RING RING RING RING!!!

Raschu's alarm clock rings as a madman...

Raschu opens his eyes and looks at the time...

'aghhuwww, what I slept through the right alarm?'

'Oh shi... gotta be fast!'

Raschu puts on his black clothes as fast as he can and get his gear and runs out the door.

'I'll have my breakfast later.'

Luckily Raschu lives very near to his school, and wel he is very agile...

He runs through the halway and doesn't notice the other person walking through it...

He chrashes into the girl and the both fall on they ground...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Chikako on Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:19 pm

Yenna walked into a hallway and sees the boy from yesterday chrashing into a girl. She laughs. that should hurt. She walks towards them and helps them both up.
"You should watch where you walk. And speaking of wich. I don't know where i'm walking^^ I'm searcing for the ehad of the school where can i find him?"

_________________
The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep
smile it confuses people^^

If sheer force doesn't work you're just not using enough of it^^
avatar
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 843
Age : 27
Location : Well what should i say i chould say pluto but that would be a lie
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://randomnessftw.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:25 pm

The girl stood up as quickly is she could and gave Raschu a pist off look, then she walked furter...

'It seems that misery follows me...'

'Just kidding...'

'Wel the head of the school is mostly in his office, I can show you...'

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Chikako on Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:30 pm

"Neh just give me directions. I can forget those and get lost again^^"

_________________
The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep
smile it confuses people^^

If sheer force doesn't work you're just not using enough of it^^
avatar
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 843
Age : 27
Location : Well what should i say i chould say pluto but that would be a lie
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://randomnessftw.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:34 pm

Raschu starts explaining...

'At the end of this halway you must go right, then twice left and the first door wich says 'School Head'...

*looks at his watch*

'I got to go to my lessons now, cya later'

and he ran away to the most nearest door...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Yumi on Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:11 am

Haley yawned as she walked through the corridors of the school. She had been up making her homework all night and hadn't got any rest at all. Not only that, but she had to see the head of the school. She had to leave early that day so she could rehearse her songs. She walked to the office and sighed. She stiffled another yawn behind her delicate hand and knocked on the door.

_________________
ladies shouldn't be messed with
.....................“*♥*”......................



心の耳で聞いてごらん
avatar
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Age : 26
Location : そかな….
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:07 pm

Raschu walked into the classroom and he felt all the eyes burning into his back as he walked by. Raschu took the last seat in the back at a table that was still completely empty.
Mathematics, how such a boring subject, somehow the teacher seems to like it though as he tells about as if you would tell about a very good movie you just had seen in the cinema. But Ras didn't listen, Raschu was drawing pictures of a fire Imp and many more creatures.
After some boring hours finaly the first break began and Raschu walked out the classroom to the messhal where he searched for an empty table to eat his... Breakfast?

'Damn, I totaly forgot that I didn't had time to make breakfast.'

*Searches for his wallet*

'Great, I don't have a single penny with me.'

Raschu folds his hands and starts hunging over his table...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Chikako on Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:54 pm

yenna finally found the head's office. And when she just walked in and wanted to start a conversation with the head someone knocked on the door. a girl she vagely remembered walked in.
"Hi."

_________________
The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep
smile it confuses people^^

If sheer force doesn't work you're just not using enough of it^^
avatar
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 843
Age : 27
Location : Well what should i say i chould say pluto but that would be a lie
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://randomnessftw.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:19 pm

After the break the students got back to the classrooms for another round of boring hours.
So did Raschu, he actualy liked the first lesson, deamonilogy he opened his book ans started reading about some strange kind of spel that let you resurect a small animal. Raschu wondered if the same thing would work on people, but then he thought back about that horor movie he had seen in the weekend 'The Rise of The Walking Death.'

'I don't want to turn this place into a horor movie.' he thought.

Raschu looked through the pages until he came to a page whith the picture of a black wolf. BAKOYA it said. The great Black wolf Deamon Lord, it calls allot of practising to get grip on this deamon. Bakoya comes from the fires of hell itself, a bite from Bakoya drains all life out of its victim.
The best time to summon Bakoya is at full moon.

'At full moon...' Raschu whispered...

*Flash back*

'Raschu wake up, we should go now, before the night turns into day.' 'Yes, you are right Sahria, lets go.' Raschu replied to the girl with orange hair and brown eyes who happend to be his girlfriend.

The both walked to the forest, to an open space with just a vew trees. Raschu began with the spell to summon Bakoya, he and Sahria had read about it and they thought it would be a big prestation if they could summon and taime the beast.
But it got so wrong, the beast got sahria, she screamed...

'Raschu, Raschu!'

*Flash back*

'Raschu? Please pay atention, don't get stuck in your own thoughts.'

Raschu opened his eyes, he was back in the classroom and his teacher gave him an iritated look.

The doctors said she had a seizure, and wel perhaps it was better to believe that, but it didn't took away the pain and self hate...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Yumi on Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:49 am

"Hi," Haley smiled. "I didn't know you were busy, but I was wondering whether I could have a moment."

"I know, your manager already called in," the head of the school smiled back at her. "You can go early, if you show the new teacher around. I'll write a note excusing your absense of any classes you miss during the tour."

"He did say he would call you, but I didn't expect him to actually call," Haley smiled. "But it's fine by me. If the new teacher doesn't mind. Oh, my name is Haley Yukishiro by the way." Haley held out her hand and waited patiently for the new teacher to reply.

_________________
ladies shouldn't be messed with
.....................“*♥*”......................



心の耳で聞いてごらん
avatar
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Age : 26
Location : そかな….
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Chikako on Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:41 am

Yenna shook the hand "I'm Yenna. pleasure to meet you." Yenna was still trying to remember where she saw the girl befor. Δfter a few minutes Yenna asked:"Haley if i may ask i vagely remember your face can it be i met you befor?"

_________________
The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep
smile it confuses people^^

If sheer force doesn't work you're just not using enough of it^^
avatar
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 843
Age : 27
Location : Well what should i say i chould say pluto but that would be a lie
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://randomnessftw.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Yumi on Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:40 pm

"There are several places where you might've seen me before," Haley replied smiling, "however I think I gave you a salad yesterday at the cafι."

Haley turned to the head of the school and said: "Thank you for letting me go early today." She then turned back at Yenna and smiled.

"Shall we begin then?" she asked.

_________________
ladies shouldn't be messed with
.....................“*♥*”......................



心の耳で聞いてごらん
avatar
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Age : 26
Location : そかな….
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Chikako on Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:23 am

"of course. If you can start at the classroom i'm suppossed to give my lessons i teach things bout herbs and potions and that sort of stuff. I asked someone who works at a lab to help. Shecan explain the materials probobly way better than i can. i'm more with the ingredients you see.

_________________
The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep
smile it confuses people^^

If sheer force doesn't work you're just not using enough of it^^
avatar
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 843
Age : 27
Location : Well what should i say i chould say pluto but that would be a lie
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://randomnessftw.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Yumi on Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:16 pm

"Not a problem," Haley smiled and led her though several corridors and stopped at a door where a sign with "lab" hung. "Here's the lab, I don't know whether you'll need that but if you do, here it is. Now let's see... Do you know what number the class has?"

_________________
ladies shouldn't be messed with
.....................“*♥*”......................



心の耳で聞いてごらん
avatar
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Age : 26
Location : そかな….
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Chikako on Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:36 pm

"You shouldn't ask me difficult questions. uhm i think it was 6 but i'm not sure."

_________________
The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep
smile it confuses people^^

If sheer force doesn't work you're just not using enough of it^^
avatar
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 843
Age : 27
Location : Well what should i say i chould say pluto but that would be a lie
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://randomnessftw.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Yumi on Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:59 pm

"Then I'll take you to classroom six," Haley smiled and started walking. "What do you want to be called? Miss, Teacher, Teach? There are many different teachers on this school."

_________________
ladies shouldn't be messed with
.....................“*♥*”......................



心の耳で聞いてごらん
avatar
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Age : 26
Location : そかな….
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Chikako on Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:37 pm

"How old are you Haley? You can't be much younger than me maybe even older. I would like that evrybody refered to me as Yenna isn't that how i introduced myself?"

_________________
The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep
smile it confuses people^^

If sheer force doesn't work you're just not using enough of it^^
avatar
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 843
Age : 27
Location : Well what should i say i chould say pluto but that would be a lie
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://randomnessftw.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Yumi on Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:12 am

"I'm sixteen," Haley told Yenna, still smiling. "Do you mind me asking how old you are then? And there are some teacher who introduce themselve with their name but prefer to be called something more formal."

_________________
ladies shouldn't be messed with
.....................“*♥*”......................



心の耳で聞いてごらん
avatar
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Age : 26
Location : そかな….
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Chikako on Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:34 pm

"I'm 15 a year younger than you. But class should start soon. I believe i start with 1b you know that class? Is it a nice class?"

_________________
The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep
smile it confuses people^^

If sheer force doesn't work you're just not using enough of it^^
avatar
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 843
Age : 27
Location : Well what should i say i chould say pluto but that would be a lie
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://randomnessftw.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Kitty on Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:39 pm

"Excuse me?"

I am looking for Miss Yenna, I am supposed to help her with one of her lessons?
Could you tell me where I might find her please?
avatar
Kitty
member
member

Number of posts : 74
Age : 28
Location : Behind a computer-like device obviously
Registration date : 2008-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Yumi on Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:24 pm

"I don't really know. I'm in 4c, so yeah..." Haley said. "Aren't you quite young to be a teacher?"

"Excuse me, I am looking for Miss Yenna, I am supposed to help her with one of her lessons? Could you tell me where I might find her please?" Haley heard behind her and she turned around.

"Yes," Haley smiled. "This," Haley pointed at Yenna, "is miss Yenna."

_________________
ladies shouldn't be messed with
.....................“*♥*”......................



心の耳で聞いてごらん
avatar
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Age : 26
Location : そかな….
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Chikako on Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:38 pm

"HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm Yenna^^ no miss befor it please^^ Well anyways caoimhe i would like you to introduce all the materials my poor students will use while having sience and herbsience^^"

_________________
The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep
smile it confuses people^^

If sheer force doesn't work you're just not using enough of it^^
avatar
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 843
Age : 27
Location : Well what should i say i chould say pluto but that would be a lie
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://randomnessftw.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Kitty on Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:39 am

"Hello, pleased to meet you. My apologies Yenna."

"Naturally I would love to explain whatever they want to know and more.
Will I have to do this regularly?"

"O, before I forget. I am currently working on some interesting herbscience investigation. Would it not be nice for your class to come take a look sometime? Maybe we will have a chance to discuss this further another time. Methinks that sound is your schoolbell."
avatar
Kitty
member
member

Number of posts : 74
Age : 28
Location : Behind a computer-like device obviously
Registration date : 2008-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Yumi on Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:58 pm

Haley listened as the bell rang. "You're right, this is the schoolbell. I better get you to class. This way please."

Haley started walking.

_________________
ladies shouldn't be messed with
.....................“*♥*”......................



心の耳で聞いてごらん
avatar
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Age : 26
Location : そかな….
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum