The Yourney

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Yumi on Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:45 pm

"You know, that's getting old," Haley said, inspecting her nails while sitting on her floating disc of light.

_________________
ladies shouldn't be messed with
.....................*♥*......................



心の耳で聞いてごらん
avatar
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Age : 27
Location : そかな.
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by hino on Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:32 pm

I grinned. Most people say that. The floor shattered in about a millionn and ten pieces and started flying to the girl on teh disc. I could control the earth in so many ways. Itw as fun. but i liked crashing down floors it looked somewhat more natuaral then flying pieces of earth.
avatar
hino
otaku
otaku

Number of posts : 668
Location : where my heart is
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Yumi on Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:41 pm

Holy beams quickly got rid of the flying pieces of earth and Haley sighed. "I guess I have no choice then," Haley said. "Any last words before you leave?"

_________________
ladies shouldn't be messed with
.....................*♥*......................



心の耳で聞いてごらん
avatar
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Age : 27
Location : そかな.
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by hino on Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:47 pm

I turned my head a tiny bit. She was so not monster like. "Can i ask your name?" I asked. I shouldn't ask this. "Wait." I said. "Don't tell me." If i knew it's name it was the same as giving something a name. It made it human and made that you're emotionally attatched to it. I smiled nad absorbed myself in the ground again.
avatar
hino
otaku
otaku

Number of posts : 668
Location : where my heart is
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Yumi on Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:08 pm

"Is she gone now?" Haley asked.

_________________
ladies shouldn't be messed with
.....................*♥*......................



心の耳で聞いてごらん
avatar
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Age : 27
Location : そかな.
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by hino on Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:12 pm

I waited patiently. Why would i attack now? Her guard was still up. I could destroy other monsters and make her feel safe for a while. My duty as one of teh monsters was to destroy all monsters and die with them in the end. so it didn't matter if i killed her now or later.
avatar
hino
otaku
otaku

Number of posts : 668
Location : where my heart is
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Chikako on Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:58 pm

I saw Haley standing in teh hallway she seemed to be searching for something. i was just glad she was okay.
"lost something?' I asked her.

_________________
The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep
smile it confuses people^^

If sheer force doesn't work you're just not using enough of it^^
avatar
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 843
Age : 27
Location : Well what should i say i chould say pluto but that would be a lie
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://randomnessftw.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Yumi on Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:34 am

"Yes, the enemy," Haley said, slightly annoyed. "I just wanna go as soon as possible. All others are gone too, aren't they? Why should we defend the remainders of the school?"

_________________
ladies shouldn't be messed with
.....................*♥*......................



心の耳で聞いてごらん
avatar
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Age : 27
Location : そかな.
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Chikako on Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:20 am

"I dunno. I guess it is because if we don't beat them now we end up being hased our entire life." I sighed. "So let's go search for your enemy. got any clue where she might be?"

_________________
The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep
smile it confuses people^^

If sheer force doesn't work you're just not using enough of it^^
avatar
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 843
Age : 27
Location : Well what should i say i chould say pluto but that would be a lie
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://randomnessftw.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Yumi on Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:33 pm

"You say we'll get chased for the rest of out lives, but I have a life other than using magic, you know," Haley said, still annoyed. "Sometimes it's best to just walk away. Especially when there's only two of us and a whole army of them. So if you want to stay, go ahead and stay but I'm not risking my life for an empty ex-school." Haley walked away. That new teacher obviously loved to fight, but Haley just didn't have time for that.

_________________
ladies shouldn't be messed with
.....................*♥*......................



心の耳で聞いてごらん
avatar
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Age : 27
Location : そかな.
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum