The Yourney

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Guest on Fri May 16, 2008 9:25 pm

Raschu fell down into the deep.

'D@m I gotta sumon myself some wings!'

Raschu spoke a spell and a dragon like creature apeared below him.

The creature made a grolw.
'Croaww...'

Raschu was catched on the back of the creature.

'I missed you too Sala, now com'n girl, lets help the others up there!'

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Yumi on Fri May 16, 2008 9:56 pm

Haley looked around and saw the last student leaving.

"None!" she told Yenna. "We can go all out now."

_________________
ladies shouldn't be messed with
.....................*♥*......................



心の耳で聞いてごらん
avatar
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Age : 26
Location : そかな.
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Chikako on Fri May 16, 2008 10:12 pm

"YEAH!!! Today was the day this army and this school left our dear world!!"

*I summoned a huge storm and a light bulbs bursted apart*

_________________
The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep
smile it confuses people^^

If sheer force doesn't work you're just not using enough of it^^
avatar
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 843
Age : 26
Location : Well what should i say i chould say pluto but that would be a lie
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://randomnessftw.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Yumi on Fri May 16, 2008 10:19 pm

"Time for some arcane magick," Haley smiled. "Yami no chikara.. ukete minasai!"

Black twirling beams shot out of the ground and infulged some of the army's members. Haley smiled happily as she dodge a attack on her glowing flying disc.

_________________
ladies shouldn't be messed with
.....................*♥*......................



心の耳で聞いてごらん
avatar
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Age : 26
Location : そかな.
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Guest on Fri May 16, 2008 10:21 pm

When Raschu got back at the top he noticed the roof was gone, also the weather changed heavily...

'That weather girl always seems to have all the fun...'

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by hino on Fri May 16, 2008 10:49 pm

I looked at the guy he seemed weakest. Then you had the weather girl she could control weather on really small and really big scale the other girl seemed to have somekind of holy magick .
They should just die already. I decided to make to walls close in on them. Just a little bit though just far enough that whne the try to attcak the will attack eachother.
avatar
hino
otaku
otaku

Number of posts : 668
Location : where my heart is
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Chikako on Sat May 17, 2008 2:27 pm

Great we have an enemie that can control the walls. If I blow teh walls apart I most probably will hit Raschu and Haley. So no blowing the wall apart then. "Yow people is it okay if I hurt you guys a little and blow this thing apart?"

_________________
The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep
smile it confuses people^^

If sheer force doesn't work you're just not using enough of it^^
avatar
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 843
Age : 26
Location : Well what should i say i chould say pluto but that would be a lie
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://randomnessftw.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by hino on Sat May 17, 2008 4:30 pm

I waited a little. They probably would try to blow there way out of this sooner or later so they would be hurt after that and then they are an easy pray. but if the don't hurry up I'll just go kill thm befor they blow there way out of this.
avatar
hino
otaku
otaku

Number of posts : 668
Location : where my heart is
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Yumi on Sat May 17, 2008 9:48 pm

"There's no need to hurt us," Haley smiled. "I can use a shield briefly so we won't get hit." Haley quickly did the spell and said: "Go ahead! We're safe!"

_________________
ladies shouldn't be messed with
.....................*♥*......................



心の耳で聞いてごらん
avatar
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Age : 26
Location : そかな.
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Chikako on Sun May 18, 2008 5:21 pm

"Yeah!" * I used a huge windblow and the wall kinda shattered* I looked around only to see noone.
"Great our little enemie is hiding."

_________________
The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep
smile it confuses people^^

If sheer force doesn't work you're just not using enough of it^^
avatar
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 843
Age : 26
Location : Well what should i say i chould say pluto but that would be a lie
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://randomnessftw.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Yumi on Sun May 18, 2008 5:24 pm

"How great..." Haley said, sarcasm dripping from her voice. "But just look at the rest of the army, will you?"

She pointed at the army that was ready to charge.

_________________
ladies shouldn't be messed with
.....................*♥*......................



心の耳で聞いてごらん
avatar
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Age : 26
Location : そかな.
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Chikako on Sun May 18, 2008 5:39 pm

" K let's split you go after whoever is behind this Raschu and I will do the rest of the army k?

_________________
The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep
smile it confuses people^^

If sheer force doesn't work you're just not using enough of it^^
avatar
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 843
Age : 26
Location : Well what should i say i chould say pluto but that would be a lie
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://randomnessftw.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Yumi on Sun May 18, 2008 5:41 pm

"I guess that's okay," Haley said. "Good luck!"

Haley sped off into the air on her flying disc.

((I sure love flying discs...))

_________________
ladies shouldn't be messed with
.....................*♥*......................



心の耳で聞いてごらん
avatar
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Age : 26
Location : そかな.
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Chikako on Mon May 19, 2008 12:09 pm

" Let's split up too. you go left I go right. We will surround them with just the two of us."
Please let this work. Please let them be as stupid as they where last time we fought

_________________
The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep
smile it confuses people^^

If sheer force doesn't work you're just not using enough of it^^
avatar
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 843
Age : 26
Location : Well what should i say i chould say pluto but that would be a lie
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://randomnessftw.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Yumi on Fri May 23, 2008 10:45 pm

Haley wondered how she would find the enemy. She wasn't good in search spells or whatever. She created an invisable shield and waited for the enemy to come out.

_________________
ladies shouldn't be messed with
.....................*♥*......................



心の耳で聞いてごらん
avatar
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Age : 26
Location : そかな.
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Guest on Fri May 23, 2008 10:49 pm

Raschu flew high above in the sky to look for someone to fight, not that he could find anyone.

He just had to wait.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Chikako on Wed May 28, 2008 11:58 am

Yenna started sending random electic shocks (through tunder) at everyone. It really was fun cause most of them where wet because of tehr ain^^ fried piepies

_________________
The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep
smile it confuses people^^

If sheer force doesn't work you're just not using enough of it^^
avatar
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 843
Age : 26
Location : Well what should i say i chould say pluto but that would be a lie
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://randomnessftw.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by hino on Fri May 30, 2008 10:45 am

i'm followed by a girl. Might as well kill her. A tree sprouted from the ground and tangeld itself around the girl. I decided to drop the ceiling at her head that should do the trick.
avatar
hino
otaku
otaku

Number of posts : 668
Location : where my heart is
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Chikako on Fri May 30, 2008 11:39 am

I heard the ceiling crumbeling shit shit shit please haley take care of yourself

_________________
The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep
smile it confuses people^^

If sheer force doesn't work you're just not using enough of it^^
avatar
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 843
Age : 26
Location : Well what should i say i chould say pluto but that would be a lie
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://randomnessftw.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Yumi on Fri May 30, 2008 7:45 pm

"Hikara no mahou," Haley whispered, "mamote kudasai." The tree turned into a shining tree before bursting apart. It seemed Haley had found her enemy.

_________________
ladies shouldn't be messed with
.....................*♥*......................



心の耳で聞いてごらん
avatar
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Age : 26
Location : そかな.
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by hino on Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:53 am

I grinned. Great she is at least a bit strong. let's go have a little fun here.
I made the ground beneath her turn into thorns hoping I would inpale her on one of them. This made me think of a song^^ Expect a big surprise today when you end up with your head impaled up on a stick. That's your horoscope for today^^ Wuw!!!! I impaled an enemie and I'm going to do it with more.
Suddenly I had clear vision of all the blood that that would give. My face turned pale and I stopped being happy and hyper.
How could i do such a thing? I thought again and the thought made me almost vommit. I will just hit her on her head causing her to faint. maybe she was dead already. my eyes widened at the thought. "heey, are you okay?" I asked carefully.
avatar
hino
otaku
otaku

Number of posts : 668
Location : where my heart is
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Yumi on Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:03 pm

Again, yay to shiny flying discs!

"Heey, are you okay?" Haley heard her enemy ask.

"Erm... yeah..." Haley replied a little confused.

_________________
ladies shouldn't be messed with
.....................*♥*......................



心の耳で聞いてごらん
avatar
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Age : 26
Location : そかな.
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Chikako on Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:59 pm

nothing... no fighting... I didn't hear them fight why not? did one of them lose already? WHAT?!?!? "Yow raschu" I jelled when i saw him flying around uselessly as ever "I'm going to check on haley k." I ran inside tow here I heard the roof crumbeling.

_________________
The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep
smile it confuses people^^

If sheer force doesn't work you're just not using enough of it^^
avatar
Chikako
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 843
Age : 26
Location : Well what should i say i chould say pluto but that would be a lie
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://randomnessftw.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Yumi on Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:04 pm

"Hello, teach," Haley smiled at Yenna. "What's up?"

_________________
ladies shouldn't be messed with
.....................*♥*......................



心の耳で聞いてごらん
avatar
Yumi
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1124
Age : 26
Location : そかな.
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:02 pm

'Dammed, I'm so useless in this situation.' Raschu thought.

What could he do usefull while others where trowing with magic powers that he didn't even understanded.

'Face it you're not the hero here...'

'I gues I'll just have to folow the rest.' 'Com'n girl, lets follow the others and Raschu flew down to where his teacher went.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Yourney

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum